Sunday, February 27, 2011

Woman Of Modified Mz. Violence R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER - United Kingdom

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
"Six Piercings. ear lobes, industrial piercings, navel, eyebrow.Tattoo - Blue and black fairy on lower back. I'm looking to make this into a full lower back piece soon and want to get a design on my inner forearm :)"

TURN ONS?
"Piercings, tattoo's, music, shopping, honesty, fun, laid back attitudes :) I like it when people live life to the full and don't worry about what others think about them, taking everything as a positive experience to learn and build on :)"

TURN OFFS?
"Arrogance, dishonesty, two faced people, vanity, self-obsession, bitching..."

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
"I love being a W.O.M because it allows me to say that I am proud to be who I am and that I'm not going to let anyone stop me from being me :) Also it allows me to network with other lovely, modified ladies."

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
"I'm a fun, outgoing person that likes to make new friends and gain new experiences in her life. Even though so many people in my life have lost my trust and respect, I don't let that affect who I am and my current relationships with people. I am confident, but not arrogant, and I am always 100% myself. If I have a problem about something, I'll come out and say it. And also... I love my life :) I have so many special people in it, which makes me feel so damn lucky :D"

Mz. Violence Model Mayhem Model Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment