Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Woman Of Modified: Cassandra R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER
"Bay Area, Cali"

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
"So far I have the symbol for "What come around comes around" on the back of my neck and i have a pink breast cancer ribbon on my foot for my Grammy. I plan on getting a lot more work done in time. Hey, man i just started out I'm still a baby ;)"

TURN ONS?
"Beautiful women, high heels, guns, Tattoos (mm tattoos yummy!) and Pit Bulls."

TURN OFFS?
"Liars, Fakes, Shit talkers, Creepers.'

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
"I love that i get to talk and communicate with beautiful women who love tattoos and piercings and taking amazing pics just like me!"

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
"I might be Young but i have amazing plans for myself and im not letting anyone get in my way! Either You love me for it or you can get the Fuck up out my life! =)"

No comments:

Post a Comment