Friday, March 4, 2011

Woman Of Modified: Emma R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: UK/England

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
"I have 8 piercings in each ear and my ears stretched to 8mm, I also have my nose, lip, tongue, belly button pierced as well as somewhere else (I'll spare you the details) lol. I have several tattoos, I'm currently working on a sleeve up my left arm but I have various tattoos all over my body including the Tennessee Williams quote: "A prayer for the wild at heart kept in cages" between my shoulder blades."

TURN ONS?
"I'm a total sucker for anyone that can make me laugh... I also have a bit of a thing for men with little beer bellies"

TURN OFFS?
"People with a distinct lack of passion for anything."

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
"I love how alternative women of different backgrounds and cultures from around the world now have somewhere to socialize with each other without being judged."

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
"I'm a bit of a gamer, whenever I have a spare minute I like nothing better than to play on my Xbox 360. I currently have a bit of an obsession with Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age Origins (Alistair is such a little cute... is it weird that I'm crushing on a game character :-S)"
Photography portfolio of Emma Phelan W.O.M

No comments:

Post a Comment