Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Woman Of Modified: Helen R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER:Arizona

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
"Leg sleeves, Chest panel, various other smaller tattoos. I do have my ears stretched but only up to 5mm."

TURN ONS?
"Confidence, good sense of ones self, tattoos, cars and I have a huge soft spot for boys with rockabilly pompadours!"

TURN OFFS?
"A Self-righteous attitude, guys with a lack of manners and BO."

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
"Being surrounded by confident stunning modified women and being able to support them in all their glory. Also being able to show the world how much modified women kick ass!"

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
"I love 50’s and big band music also old movies. I can watch 1940’s movies all day without a hesitation."

No comments:

Post a Comment