Sunday, June 26, 2011

Woman of Modified: Aeugust "Chernobylie" R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER Oregon

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 11 piercings and 4 tattoos.

TURN ONS?
Nerds and cute girls.

TURN OFFS?
Assholes and arrogance.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
That there is a community that I can belong to with girls like my self. Girls who dont fit the "norm" of society, and that there is a places to share my photos with people and talk about modification. Plus having a places to meet a bunch of new friends with the same interests.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm silly and strange and get along with every one. I'm normally a quite shy person, but depending on the people I'm with can be total opposite.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Model Mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment