Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Woman of Modified: Niki "Natsukochan" R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Nevada/Washington

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have snakebite piercings, and a kanji tattoo on my arm but there are more to come.

TURN ONS?
Humor, intelligence, hygiene, nice hair, compassion.

TURN OFFS?
Blatant stupidity, blind stubborness, bad hygiene, and baggy pants

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love using my body art as a from of artistic and emotional expression and I feel like it helps me be that much more creative always thinking of new things.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am a nice girl? Lol and most people misunderstand me.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
I am on facebook constantly. I support my friend Nayda and her ventures with Zombie Girls of Get Demented. and I run my own page called Perception Revolution and would love to help in RMW any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment