Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Woman of Modified: Hollie R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Kansas

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have four tattoos, seven ear piercings and my
collar bone is pierced.

TURN ONS?
I love when a guy has tattoos on his back...sexy. :)

TURN OFFS?
I'm totally turned off by really long hair on a guy. Not cute.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love the feeling of being unique and knowing that with each tattoo or piercing I become even more of an individual.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
It irritates me when the older generations look down on us for expressing ourselves. I wish they would open their eyes and realize that we are every bit as classy as they are...just more colorful!

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment