Sunday, June 12, 2011

Woman of Modified: Jessica A R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Oregon

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 8 piercings excluding ears, if I include ears/gauges I have 17. I have one tattoo on my wrist of Joey Jordinson's signature.

TURN ONS?
Tattoos, piercings, men with long hair <3 metal music, respect for animals.

TURN OFFS?
Ignorance, stupidity, close-mindedness, which are all kind of the same thing.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love how everyone is so close knit and can talk about anything with each other. I have had troubles finding awesome girls here in Bend, Oregon- but now I have found so many epic chicks to hang out with!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am a vegetarian (soon to be vegan) and will always love animals far more than people. They deserve respect and all the love in the world. <3

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Just facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment