Thursday, June 2, 2011

Woman of Modified: Cat R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Mississippi

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 4 modifications in my ears and over 100 hours of tattoos on my body; horror sleeve on my right arm (portraits of all my favorite horror movies), a half evil
half good sugar skull chest piece with wings, right leg which is in progress is old hollywood leg garter (sleeve) and starting this week my left arm which will be the rest of my favorite horror movies that I couldn't fit on my right arm.

TURN ONS?
Men with amazing senses of humor like myself that can make me laugh no matter what.

TURN OFFS?
Stuck up people and those that judge others.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love that I make heads turn when I walk in a store because I have the PTO mom look with some amazing bad ass artwork on my body. :) There is not one day that I don't get stopped and I love it.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I may be covered in art and especially horror art, but I am the most caring, loyal and trustworthy person you will ever meet. When you have me as your friend you have one for life that will do whatever is needed as a friend, or just a kind person to help out, in any way. I am a strong woman mentally and physically.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
facebook or paintedchick78@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment