Friday, June 17, 2011

Woman of Modified: Jade R.M.W.O.M


HOMESTATE CHAPTER:South Australia

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have had a lot of percings but currently just sport my 20mm tunnels that i will never get rid of, a diamond nose stud. I have my feet tattooed, my entire left calf and left thigh, lower back, left and right sleeves in progress and my chest, But I plan to always get more piercings and tattoos!

TURN ONS?
A guy who is effortlessly hot, scruffy facial hair, covered in beautiful tattoos. An awesome sense of humor, has an opinion, leadership qualities, has got to be passionate and
have dreams, loves animals, a little bad ass, mysterious and a good kisser!

TURN OFFS?
Smoking dope and heavy drugs, starting fights, having no ambitions, stealing, cheating, liars, spending too much time on their hair, vanity, jealousy, rude and obnoxious behavior and insecurities .

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
You'll always remember my face in a crowd! I love that the way I look inspires people to be themselves as well!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm a Tattoo Artist, a career girl, I'm going to take over the world- watch me..My art is everything, its my entire being i want to share it with the world!

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment