Sunday, June 12, 2011

Woman of Modified: Zayra R.M.W.O.M


HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Arizona
HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 6 ear piercings, 19 body piercings, and 3
tattoos.

TURN ONS?
The go0d pain, being scarred, laughing, talking friendly shit to friends (bullshitting).

TURN OFFS?
People who always think they are right but are always wrong, talking behind people back, people who stare at me because of my mods.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
That I get to show people who I am in a positive way/light and that many other women are into the same things as me (body mod).

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
Although I lo0k nice and quiet I am loud, one of the boys, and at times vulgar in a funny way of course.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment