Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Woman of Modified: Christine R.M.W.O.M

NICKNAME: Darkchylde

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Connecticut

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
Working on full sleeves and chest, in addition to a sunflower foot tattoo, cross on my ankle, sun on the back of my neck, dragon on my stomach, big fairy and flower on my back, Celtic knot on the small of my back and sunflowers around my nipples. I also have my nipples pierced, ears gauged to 7/8", Medusa, and navel pierced.

TURN ONS?
Hard, hot sex, guys/women with tattoos and piercings, the more the better and black hair and blue eyes

TURN OFFS?
Pot smokers, drinkers, people who think they know everything (nobody knows everything) and people who are not loyal.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
My mods make me feel beautiful, like buying a new sexy outfit. It gives me more confidence.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am a very loyal friend and would do anything for my loved ones. I am a proud single mom of a 21 year old and a 10 year old and have a cute 20 month old grandson. I love that everyone looks at me and says "You're not a grandma!". Family and friends are the most important thing to me. I have a hopeful set up on suicide girls, love to pose nude (I have posed for two photographers nude, but don't have links to them as most sites will delete them.) Think the woman's naked body is beautiful and if it is modified even more so. I'm addicted to tattoos and love to draw. Fave TV show: True Blood and Icarly (yea that sounds weird lol.) Fave Movies: The Notebook, Shawshank redemption, Dead Man Walking. Fave Books: Anything related to the wiccan and buddhist religions.

No comments:

Post a Comment