Friday, May 13, 2011

Woman of Modified: Ashleigh "Yogi" R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Utah

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 9 tattoos so far.

TURN ONS?
I am all about the eyes. I love a man or woman who can make me laugh and is confident. Shyness is cute but I really like people with spunk!

TURN OFFS?
Poor hygiene, stupidity, rudeness, black hair, dirt fingernails :)

WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
So far, acceptance! I love being welcomed to a group of women I never thought would accept me. It makes me proud to be counted as an equal with such gorgeous and hardcore women!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I appear pretty tame, but I want to be a wild child. I have an inner mean that is dying to be seen by the world. One day I will shock and awe the world around me.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Just Facebook. Unfortunately I don't have many great pictures since I can't afford photo shoots, but I will do my best to upload some nice ones of me periodically. I am transitioning from short hair to long hair right now so I don't get all dolled up very much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment