Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Nightingale R.M.W.O.M



HOME STATE CHAPTER: Oregon (Soon to be Ohio)

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 15 tattoos and 11 piercings. My favorite is my
double high nostrils.

TURN ONS?
I like it when my sexy husband tattoos and pierces me,
only he knows how to do it just right!

TURN OFFS?
I dislike pretentious people and when they say, "Your so
pretty why do you do that to your body?" I respond,
"Because I like to!"

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN
OF MODIFIED?
What I love is that I can honestly say I'm an individual,
unique and special in my own beautiful way.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I love everything about being a mother! It gives me pride everyday to wake up and strive to be the best mother and positive female role model for my son, even if others don't think I look the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment