Monday, May 23, 2011

Woman of Modified: Audrey R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Utah

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 8 piercings, lobes stretched to 7/16 (I might go bigger). I have diamond studs above my lobes, cartilage on the top ear, right nostril, septum and right lower lip.
My tattoos consist of two sparrows, an anchor which reads USN (United States Navy) and a banner above that reads Mom Dad.

TURN ONS?
Stunning eyes, smiles amazing personality, humor, tattoos, stretched lobes and piercings of course.

TURN OFFS?
Body odor, horrible manners, self centered, and lots more.

WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love it when people come to me and ask me if any of my piercings or tattoos hurt when I get them, of course I say yes. Then they ask why I do it if it hurts. I simply say beauty is pain.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I say things when they need to be said. I don't sugar coat shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment