Thursday, May 26, 2011

Woman of Modified: SpookyJuice R.M.W.O.M

NAME/NICKNAME: SpookyJuice

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Illinois/Michigan

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 4 piercings and 4 tattoos. Both lobes are at 12g and going higher. Tattoos, I have a cuttlefish on my left shoulder, bird on my right shoulder blade, a sugarskull on the back of my neck, and "Geek4Life" between my hip bones.

TURN ONS?
Modifications, chubby girls/boys, platform boots, sarcasm, geeks, cross dressers, a cute laugh, pale skin, thick asses (on females), long hair (on boys/girls). MMMMM , yea!

TURN OFFS?
Short hair, body odor/bad breath, people that are dtf on the first date/night meeting, people who are stick thin, body hair, ignorance, racism.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
The great friends that I've already made in the short time that I've been in this group. The fact that you're making friends for life (that have so much in common) is beautiful.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am one of the biggest nerds, that you will ever meet. (AND I fucking love it!)


WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
*Maybe a facebook that's not my personal one soon?!

No comments:

Post a Comment