Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Tat R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Massachusetts

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
Tattoos: 2 full sleeves, both hands and knuckles,
both sides of neck, nape of neck, chest piece, and
some leg work; Piercings: 2x 14g top left helix
spikes, 14g left conch, 14g right industrial, 16g
right tragus, 4x 8g lobes, 2x 1/2" lobes, 18g right
nostril, 8g septum, 16g left side lip, 14g vertical hood.

TURN ONS?
I love women in general, but especially heavily pierced and tattooed ones! I think lip piercings in particular are very sexy. I like a person that is sensitive but strong in their beliefs.

TURN OFFS?
Drug addicts, bad drunks, rudeness, intolerance, homophobes, bullies.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love feeling unique and not letting what other people think get to me or prevent me from doing anything. I take body modification very seriously because it's my career and passion!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am Straightedge and proud of it!

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
www.myspace.com/skinvixxxentattoo
facebook.com/SkinVixxenTattoo
http://iam.bmezine.com/?skinvixxxentattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment