Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Meghan Slaughter R.M.W.O.M



HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Winnipeg, MB - Canada

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 11 piercings (bridge, septum, both nostrils, labret,
6 ear piercings), 2 stretches (both lobes at a 1/2 inch for
now ;P) & 20 hours worth of tattoos to date (full arm
sleeve, tattoo on right hand, both sets of knuckles and
a chest piece in the works.)

TURN ONS?
I like a good personality and long hair on men or women. I
also like facial hair on men. Somehting about an old fashioned
gentleman does it for me. I also like spontaneity & interesting
little quirks. =]

TURN OFFS?
I can't stand arrogance, cruelty, poor hygiene & bad spelling/grammar.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I like when people turn and look twice at me. I love the sense of confidence and pride I get when looking in the mirror. TWOM brings about the feeling of family and sisterhood.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm a huge horror nerd, and I have an ever growing collection of horror themed action figures. =]

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
facebook.com/goregasm46

No comments:

Post a Comment