Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Woman of Modified: Brandy R.M.W.O.M


NICKNAME: Lady Livewire

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Oregon

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 23 tattoos and adding, 1 piercing in my tongue,working on project do-overs in my ears, the last piercer messed them up, so starting all over. The first two on each lobe are being stretched, and the others will be mostly standard until I can find a studio with a punch. I also have one homemade scarification piece that is in progress.

TURN ONS?
Tattoo's and tattooing, enthusiasm, open mindedness, eccentricity, blades of all kinds, zombies/horror/gore, dancing, hiking, picking wild flowers, heavy metal, and mosh pits, curiosity, Alice in Wonderland, reptiles, getting dirty, painting/drawing/creating dark and/or eccentric and surreal art, writing, laughing and taxidermy. Also I find that locking my shop door with only the man beast hubby and I inside naked, with a bottle of crystal skull vodka, a few red bulls, good weed, and loud music complimented by the hum of my tattoo machine definitely among my favorites.

TURN OFFS?
Disrespect, dishonesty, tweakers, ill mannered gossip, negativity, drama, closed minds/judgmental, boredom, the mundane, mean people, racism, paper work, parents that don't discipline or control their offspring in public places, people who hurt children and the elderly, war, politics, left overs over three days old, people who just sit at epic metal shows, fakers/posers, copy cats, thieves, stuffy soccer moms, and spiders *shudders*.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I am pretty new to the scene, but thus far I love the fact that all of the prettiful women here support one another and want to help and offer shoulders to cry on, they do not automatically feel it necessary to compete or start catty shit or spin dramatic webs. Everyone has something to offer and appear to be very creative, no bounds, non-judgmental and absofuckinglutely freaky in the most fabulous freakish kind of way that makes you just want to go; "Rawr!" Definitely a fun and crazy batch of bitches to play and share like interests with!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I own a tattoo studio called Lady Livewire here in Bend,Oregon and am working on expanding towards being able to hire fellow female artists and piercers. Lady Livewire is an all girl operation with the exception of my hubby whom manages because I don't like paper work. Ha! ;)

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
Facebook is the best way to see a lot of me. I am currently working on a Lady Livewire page and also have my personal page.

No comments:

Post a Comment