Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Raven R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Ohio

NICKNAME:
Queen or Ravey (Jessika)

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 38 tattoos with more to come. I have 3 lip rings,
nose ring, tongue ring, ears pierced 3 times, lobes
gauged to 7/8.

TURN ONS?
Someone who knows what they want out of life. Sweet
smiles, a kind heart, tattoos, rock music, intelligence, sk8ers,
good self esteem, loves kids, outdoorsy, cuddling, cooking.
I like Matt Tucker (Bullet for My Valentine), snakes, and
choppers

TURN OFFS?
Cockiness, low self esteem, know it all types, close mindedness,
bad breath, unwillingness to try new things, spiders.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
Being one of a kind and part of a group of beautiful women who understand the love of being who they are. Being able to be who I am, and to express my love for art that is on my skin.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am an artist, I can draw pretty much anything. All my tattoos are my work shared with the world placed on my skin. I am a mother of one of the coolest rocker sk9er boys you'll ever meet. He is my light in the darkest times. I am wife to one of the wildest, most bad ass, teddy bears. I love him with all my heart and soul. I love snakes and lizards.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
http://www.facebook.com/GothicRavenQueen
http://www.myspace.com/darkravenqueen1981

No comments:

Post a Comment