Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Serpent Kiss R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER: Michigan

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?:
I have my bridge, 8 gauge septum, tongue, dimples,
8 gauge labret, 1¼ stretched lobes, and nipples.
I have numerous tattoos that are in constant work,
including a sleeve, two large pieces on my left arm and
a work in progress back piece.

TURN ONS?:
I like art, poetry, music, snakes, stretched lobes, my
beloved boyfriend, long hair, hands, graveyards.

TURN OFFS?:
People with no spirit or passion in love. You have to have
passion!

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?:
Wearing my own art, being a primitive modern and just
being a free spirit! Showing my daughter that you can be anything
you want to be.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?:
I am fiercely free and loving it.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?:
Only in graveyards :P
https://www.facebook.com/serpent.kiss1

No comments:

Post a Comment