Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Woman of Modified: Christy R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Florida

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have around 25 tattoos, I have my septum pierced twice, my eyebrow, tongue, belly button, my ears have 6 holes other than my guages which are 1 and 1/8th inch. I also have angel bites and a low lip piercing which I dont wear.

TURN ONS?
Robert Englund aka Freddy Krueger, zombies, blood and guts, tattoos, piercings, pain, muscles and lean bodies, naked bodies. I love Hello Kitty and Star Wars. I love some darkside ^_^.
TURN OFFS?
Body odor, people who are rude for no reason, people that suck at driving, tools as in most men, women who thinm they are better than everyone else, bugs, snakes, spiders, crayons, chalk.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I'm helping to break the "mold" or standard of what a "woman should be". I'm helping show the wold that, "Hey guess what NO ONE IS THE SAME and beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors." I love that I'm surrounded by my beautiful sisters <3.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I am extremely smart. I am going to college currently to become a forensic scientist, and I have an amazing son named Ryott, he is my world. I'm also an artist trying to make it in the world. I'll have a website up and running later on this year.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?

1 comment: