Friday, May 13, 2011

Woman of Modified Malleri R.M.W.OM

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Ohio

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I have 8 piercings, 5/8th Gauges, Lip, Tongue,
Monroe, Belly Button, Partially Open Septum, and Chest Micro dermal Anchor. I have 9 tattoos,
"To Thine Own Self Be True" across my chest,
State of Ohio, Karma, E=mc2 and A butterfly/Mother tattoo on my arms, Two stars on my upper back, Faith graffiti on my lower back and a Hatchet man on my hip.

TURN ONS?
I love nerd core boys, skinny jeans, lips, hands, and musicians.

TURN OFFS?
Major turn offs are liars,sluts, bad breath.

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love being able to be me. No worry of judgement.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
Never double cross me.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
www.facebook.com/sugarmagnolia420

No comments:

Post a Comment