Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Woman of Modified: Belladonna R.M.W.O.M

HOME STATE CHAPTER: Missouri

I currently have 21 piercings. I have (in my hears) left helix, tragus, right conch, 0g plugged lobes with 16g second holes in both ears. My other body piercings include my eyebrow, a micro dermal next to my right eye, dual nasal piercings, septum, Medusa, snakebites, angel kiss (vertical labret), tongue, both nipples, naval, and hood. I have 11 randomly placed tattoos and have plans for many more. :D

TURN ONS?
Loud rock music, men with tattoos, biting, slapping ...ya know, the rough stuff ;)

TURN OFFS?
Arrogance & stupidity! I can't stand a person that thinks they are better than anyone else. There's a brain up top...use it...

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love being able to express myself through my modifications.
The Women of Modified make being unique beautiful and amazing. <3 I love you girls!!

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I'm not your typical modified bad ass. I'm one of the most nurturing, soft people you will ever meet. That is until I get pissed off....in that case...RUN! ;)

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
http://www.facebook.com/MrsPoptart17

No comments:

Post a Comment