Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Woman of Modified: Lique R.M.W.O.M

HOMESTATE CHAPTER:Alabama
Dirty lil Belle

NAME/NICKNAME:
Angelique aka Lique. I was named after the witch on the soap opera Dark Shadows who was the lover/nemesis of Barnabus Collins

HOW MANY MODIFICATIONS DO YOU HAVE?
I currently have over 190 hrs of blood sweat and beers and 8 peircings. My backpiece which is a rendition of "The Garden of Eden"in which Eve sits at the bottom of the Tree of Knowledge taking in the "forbidden fruit". The twisted tree at which her hand rests is actually another woman's thigh. In the tree there is also the face of a demonic entity watching Eve's indulgence. Animals that are going wild on my ribcages inspired of Salvadore Dali's Burning Giraffe and War elephant. And the thunderstom above the top of the tree where more chaos ensues, and you see the image of a wolf coming out of the clouds, which represents my inner beast. Full oceanic sleeve on my right arm, 1/4 sleeve left arm I called Octopuswa which is an androgenous creature who is procreating, and giving birth to her "higher self". My left leg 1/4 a Ghost ship and a memmorial to my mother who passed when I was 15.

TURN ONS? A sexy smile, confidence and good sense of humor.Also, I absolutely ♥ foot rubs so if you start there you are way more likely to get a little further!

TURN OFFS?People who are sexist, racist, and hyper critical of others. We are a generation who destroys one another when we should be building them up. I truly believe we are only as strong as the ppl we love...it is far more difficult to live with love in your heart than it is to hate. If we came together and lived as one, we would be unstoppable. As the late Bob Marley once said, "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

WHAT YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT BEING A WOMAN OF MODIFIED?
I love these women because they are REAL. They take life by the metaphorical balls and run with it. (OUCH) No matter how difficult the circumstance, we are all here for each other and become vulnerable to one another as well. It truly is a beatiful group of ladies, both inside and out.

ONE THING YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
I've lived a long life, I'd had more than a dozen ppl tell me that I am and old soul. Even though I look very much like the future, I still have an old fashion sense that women are supposed to be classy, no matter how rough around the edges! I try to remain a "lady" at all times, but I do have a fuse, and once it is ignited the fire cannot be stopped. I hope to be able to someday use that fire as a platform to help others who have been through the same tribulations and trials as I have. To this day, I"ve never met anyone who has a story like mine and lived to tell about it, I hope to break that vicious cycle.

WHERE CAN WE SEE MORE OF YOU?
http://www.bellamortemagazine.com/
BellaMorte Magazine is a print publication that features top celebrity alt models, photographers, designers, tattoo artists, and male models in the

No comments:

Post a Comment